No products in the basket.
Cashmere poncho in charcoal grey
Made from a luxurious blend of 50% cashmere and 50% wool, a Charli Bird cashmere poncho is a timeless addition to your wardrobe.
Handmade in Nepal and woven on traditional looms, the ponchos are of the finest quality, sourced from goats in the Himalayas.
Heavenly soft and divine to wear, the poncho can be dressed up for a night out but is just as perfect for lounging on the couch. Layer up and wear instead of a coat or pop over a t-shirt for trans-seasonal weather.
The ultimate travel companion as it rolls up to a fraction of its size. Perfect for long haul flights.
A true investment piece that will last for many years to come.
Measures 75cms x 75cms.
One size fits most.
Model is 170cms (5’7″) and a size 8.
- Made from 50% cashmere and 50% merino wool.
- Measures 75cms x 75cms when laid out square.
- Made in Nepal.
- Available in black, navy, charcoal and winter white.
- One size fits most.
The Charli Bird poncho can be worn three ways:
- With the seam running along the shoulder, the poncho will have an asymmetrical look (as per our photos.)
- With the seam running down the front, the poncho will be short at the front, longer at the back and will have a v-neck.
- With the seam running down the back, a soft draping cowl neck is created.
Wrap yourself in luxury.