No products in the basket.
Cashmere poncho in baby pink
Handmade in Nepal and woven on traditional looms, Charli Bird cashmere ponchos are of the finest quality, sourced from goats in the Himalayas.
Heavenly soft and divine to wear, the poncho can be dressed up for a night out but is just as perfect for lounging on the couch. Layer up and wear instead of a coat or pop over a t-shirt for trans-seasonal weather.
Pack in your suitcase for your next get-away as it rolls up to a fraction of its size which makes it perfect for travel.
A true investment piece that will last for many years to come.
One size fits most.
Model is 170cms (5’7″) and a size 8.
- Made from 50% cashmere and 50% merino wool
- Measures 75cms x 75cms when laid out square
- Made in Nepal
- Available in black, navy, charcoal and baby pink
- One size fits most
A Charli Bird poncho can be worn three ways:
- With the seam running along the shoulder, the poncho will have an asymmetrical look (as per our photos.)
- With the seam running down the front, the poncho will be short at the front, longer at the back and will have a v-neck.
- With the seam running down the back, a soft draping cowl neck is created.
Wrap yourself in luxury.